Welcome to Big River Motor Inn – accommodation in Berri, South Australia
The Big River Motor Inn is conveniently located just East of Adelaide, in the heart of the Riverland. Big River Motor Inn is only minutes from the shopping and tourism precinct of Berri.
Here are just a few reasons why people choose to stay at Big River Motor Inn:
- Friendly staff who will greet you upon check-in and be available to assist throughout your stay. Their job is to ensure you have an awesome experience that will leave you wanting to come back again and again!
- WIFI now available whilst you are staying with us. Wireless internet access is available in guest rooms, function rooms and all public areas of the hotel – speak to reception staff when you check-in for access information
- Wine and dine at the Big River Tavern – a favourite with locals, resident golfers and holidaymakers alike. Serving traditional tavern meals, Big River is open for both lunch from 12pm – 2pm and dinner 6pm – 8pm daily.
- Reception Hours: Monday to Saturday, 7.00am – 8.00pm; Sunday, 7.30am – 4.00pm
- Our recreational facilities are complimentary for all guests staying with us including use of the outdoor swimming pool and spa perfect for those warm summer days
- Picnic & BBQ facilities are available for guests’ complimentary use whilst staying at the hotel. Speak to our friendly staff about availability and location of barbecues when you arrive
- For those who enjoy a flutter, try your luck in our Gaming Room, with 40 pokie machines. KNOW WHEN TO STOP. DON’T GO OVER THE TOP. GAMBLE RESPONSIBLY. More on our Gaming Room page
- Free car parking is available onsite for all guests staying with us
- Big River Motor Inn welcomes coach groups to stay with us. We understand the needs and requirements of the coach market. Contact us today about your next group holiday
- Convenient location – easy access for guests travelling by car from Adelaide, as our motel is situated just minutes from the town centre of Berri. When staying with us, you are just a 5 minute drive into the town for shopping, pubs and local attractions.